Professionals can enjoy all the comforts of home in Barcelona with our apartments at a much lower price than a hotel.
• Internet ADSL.
• Apartments located in central areas.
• Personalized service 24/7.
• Maintenance and optional Cleaning Service.
• Monthly prices up to 30-50% cheaper than a hotel.
• Flexible and simple contracts.
• Payments and billing tailored to your business needs.
• Experience in housing management for businesses.
• Manager customized for corporate clients.
For those wishing to vacation in Barcelona and thoroughly explore the city, our apartments will allow you to enjoy the city as a local.
• Fully equipped apartment.
• Full kitchen where residents can prepare their own meals.
• 24/7 support for any problems or queries.
• Broad range of apartment sizes and prices.
• Monthly prices with great savings on hotel stay.
• Simple contracts without deposits, bonds or guarantees.
• Apartments in secure areas in central Barcelona.
If you've decided to move permanently to Barcelona, Vivebarcelona can help you to arrive smoothly, plan your move, and visit different areas throughout the city.
• Rentals from one month extendable to suit your needs.
• Monthly rent all inclusive.
• Assistance and referrals to help you with your apartment search.
• Get to know the city firsthand and choose your permanent residence with no rush.
For those coming to Barcelona to seek a treatment in one of the city’s prestigious hospital, Vivebarcelona will provide you the comfort, privacy and tranquillity necessary for your stay.
• Apartment located next to major hospitals.
• 24/7 assistance for any need.
• Apartments with all amenities and services included.
• Lower prices and more privacy than a hotel.
FAQ's monthly rentals
Our apartments are perfect for monthly stays. The apartments are fully equipped and are centrally located in Barcelona, with competitive prices and facilities. Leases are available for a period of 1 to 12 months, with no deposit or guarantee.
From the moment you contact us, you will be assigned with a personal agent of Vivebarcelona. He will be responsible for answering all you concerns and will give you the best advice, according to your needs, to help you select the apartment that's right for you. Once you have chosen the apartment, we will send you a reservation form with more details about the apartment (address, payment, legal conditions, etc.).
In order to confirm the reservation, you will be asked to pay a 20% deposit. This payment can be done through bank transfer or credit card. Together with the reservation form, you will find payment details.
Once your deposit is received, the reservation will be confirmed.
During the reservation process, we will provide you with a personal contact details so you can notify us of your arrival at the airport. One of our agents will wait for you in the apartment and will give you the keys and final information and documents concerning your stay.
In order to complete the rent of our apartment, you will be asked to realize the payment, through bank transfer or credit card, of 20% of the first month’s rent. For a rental to be finalized, the remaining 80% of the rent amount will have to be paid in full on the day of arrival. This payment can be made in cash or in any of the other payment methods mentioned above.
For any stay longer than one month, the rent will have to be paid in full 7 days prior to the end of each month.
Once you will decide you are interested by an apartment, payment methods and information will be provided to you at time of reservation.
The 20% deposit will be refunded for any cancellation made at least 30 days prior to arrival day. The deposit will not be refunded for any cancelation made less than 30 days prior to arrival day.
In the case you would ask to change the apartment because your rent needs changed (more or less people, preference for another area etc.), Vivebarcelona will do everything to make it possible and to change the reservation for an apartment which fit better to your new needs, always if you notify it on time.